Before answering that question, please go through our placement process below:
After 5 Months of Training, we provide 1 week of Placement training which includes your
- Interview Questions Preparation,
- Technical Interview Preparation and
- HR Interview preparation.
After that actual placement starts with MNC companies.
MNC companies will be coming for 2months, we make sure that all the students get placed in MNC
Those who are not successful in getting placement in MNC's will be attending start-ups for next 2
If in worst case any student is not successful in getting placement in start-ups also, then we send
them for internship in our company for next 3 months.
In internship students will be working directly on clients’ projects and will gain experience. Once
students are done with internship then we take interview and based on students’ performance we
give them 1 year of Internship experience as they have spent 1 year in institute (5 months for
training + 2 months for MNC placements + 2 months for start-up placements + 3 months for
internship = 12months)
Advantages if going as experienced candidate:
- More Opportunities – more openings in companies for experienced candidates
- Good Salary package
- Simple interview process (No written test and mostly 2 rounds of Interview)
- No bond and we can choose location of work.
If student is appearing for interview as experienced candidate, then chances of getting placement is